This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Vectone the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
- Definitions and Interpretation
means collectively the airtime account that Vectone uses to record any of the Goods and Services that you have used. This includes My Vectone service and other System.
means collectively all information that you submit to Vectone via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the French Law.
means the cost applicable for providing the Service including, but not limited to usage and service charges and the charges applicable for any additional services that you order from Vectone or use;
means Vectone Mobile SAS, a company registered in France with registration number 750 297 244 whose registered office address is 58 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris, France, trading as Vectone;
means the online facility available on Vectone website where you can check your Account including call history, cost of calls, duration of calls, payments and other personal details;
means the basic and any additional services that Vectone provides to you which you access by using any Goods, Account, System, My Vectone and collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Vectone makes available through the website either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that Vectone makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“EU Cookie Law”
means the means the European Directives 95/46, 2002/58, 2006/24 and 2009/136, as well as their transposition texts into French law;
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Vectone and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (http://www.vectonemobile.fr/en/) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain. https://www.vectonemobile.fr/en/myaccount/login) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Scope of this Policy
- Data Collected
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- call data records including Traffic Data and Location Data;
- top up records, billing records and voice mail recordings;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- system administration;
a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Vectone for so long as is necessary for its use.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the French Law. For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we received from third parties, for example, collected from other members of your household.
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- to manage your Account and My Vectone, which includes and is not limited to creating and maintaining internal records, accounts and statistical data;
- internal record keeping;
- the administration of your Account;
- improvement of our products / services;
- to carry out security checks;
- the prevention or detection of fraud;
- to provide customer services facilities in respect of any query or compliant raised;
- for marketing purposes;
- to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about the User’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- contact you to provide you with information in respect of services and goods that may be of interest;
- by supplying your Data to third parties pursuant to clause 5;
- to carry out necessary duties for the running of our business;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website and
- to comply with any legal and regulatory requirement.
- You have the right to refuse the use of your Data for the purposes stated in clause 4.5. Where you do refuse you must put your objections in writing, to Vectone Mobile Holding Limited, Office: Vectone Distribution SAS, 58 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris, France, detailing which aspects as set out in clause 4.5 of use you refuse.
You have the right to update your Data. Where you want to update your Data you must advise us specifically of what it is that you want us to update and this must be in writing sent to the address as set out in clause 4.6. So as to safeguard against fraud we may ask you for documentary confirmation of your identity before acceding to any request to update your Data.
- Third Party Websites and Services
- Vectone may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Vectone requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the French Law.
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- Vectone may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Vectone. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
sharing Data with third parties.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
- Accessing your own Data
- By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Vectone Mobile. Third party Cookies are used on this Website for advertising services. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer subject to sub-Clause 12.5 and sub-Clause 12.8, you will be presented with a Pop Up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Vectone to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
- This Website uses analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Changes to this Policy
Vectone reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.