This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Vectone Mobile, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. This Agreement is deemed to occur upon our acceptance of your request for Services. You therefore are deemed to accept these terms and conditions when you use your Vectone Mobile SIM Card to access the Network.
Account means the airtime account that we use to record your Top-up Vouchers and Charges;
Additional Services are services that we offer to supply which are added to the Services when you request them, or where we do not require you to request them when you use them. The Charges and terms and conditions for Additional Services are available online and from our customer services team;
Agreement means these terms and conditions;
Basic Services means the services we supply to you other than Additional Services including but not limited to call and messaging services that we provide using the Network;
Charges are the charges applicable for the Service including, but not limited to, usage and service charges and the charges applicable for any Additional Services that you order from us or use;
Contract means the contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these terms and conditions;
Credit means credit recorded against a Top-up Voucher;
Call Credit Transfer means the service "Call Credit Transfer" (CCT) as defined on our website;
Equipment is any equipment you use to access the Services where that equipment is approved for use on the Network by us;
Goods means the goods you agree to purchase from us, including but not limited to Top-up Vouchers, which goods give access to the Services;
Merchant means Mundio Group companies collecting payments on behalf of Mundio Mobile Limited;
Multifunctional Top-up Voucher is a payment mechanism that we permit you to purchase and thus use the Services which may be purchased in physical or electronic form;
Network means the mobile communications network we use to provide you with the Services;
Number means the mobile telephone number we assign to you or which you port to us;
Personal Information means information we hold about you that you provide to us or which we collect whilst providing the Service to you and includes but is not limited to personal data and traffic data;
Roaming means making and receiving calls whilst abroad via a local network operator;
SIM Card a subscriber identity module (SIM) stores data for GSM mobile users such as numbers, personal security keys and stored messages;
Services mean the Basic Services and any Additional Services that we provide to you which you access using a Vectone Mobile SIM;
Vectone Mobile, we, our and us means Mundio Distribution SAS registered to Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 750 297 244, whose premises are located at 58 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris;
Vectone Mobile SIM means a SIM card provided to you by us that remains our property and which when used with the Equipment grants you access to the Services;
Virus is a computer program that can corrupt, damage or destroy a computer system of its data without the permission and/or knowledge of the user of the system it infects.
Once the Agreement is formed, we will open an Account for you and provide you with a Number.
Where we provide you with a Vectone Mobile SIM we will activate it as soon as possible after the Agreement is formed.
You agree that by using the Services or registering a multifunctional Top-up Voucher against your Account you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to pay the Charges.
- VECTONE MOBILE SIM
If your Vectone Mobile SIM is lost, stolen or damaged such that it no longer allows you to access the Services you must report it to customer services as soon as possible. We may charge you for a replacement Vectone Mobile SIM.
We will make all reasonable efforts to avoid periods of unavailability and to try and resolve any problems within our control as soon as possible.
We use reasonable efforts to make commercial arrangements to enable access to networks in foreign countries so the Services can be used whilst abroad (Roaming) but we cannot and do not guarantee the quality and coverage of foreign networks. Roaming is an Additional Service and additional Charges apply.
- CHARGES AND PAYMENT
Minimum balance of 50ct required in order to use data.
As Charges are incurred they will be deducted from the Credit. Charges incurred simultaneously are deducted simultaneously. In the event that the Credit is insufficient to meet all Charges due those contracted for earlier will receive preference thus Charges for Additional Services shall be applied in the order in which those Additional Services were ordered by you and shall be applied after Charges due for the Basic Services.
The Charges are available online at http://www.vectonemobile.fr/ and from our customer services department.
You must pay for the Services in advance and do this by purchasing multifunctional Top-up Vouchers. Once you register a multifunctional Top-up Voucher it, and its Credit, is recorded against your Account and Charges applied to your Account are deducted from the Credit attached to that multifunctional Top-up Voucher.
Where you have more than one multifunctional Top-up Voucher recorded against your Account the Charges will be deducted from the available Credit on the earliest activated Top-up Voucher first.
Multifunctional Top-up Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and will expire if you do not use all the related Credit within the period or before the deadline stated on or with the Top-up Voucher itself.
The Credit and Debit Card payments are processed by the Mundio Group company Chillitalk Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under number 5506630, registered office at 54 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP, United Kingdom) (“Merchant”) on behalf of Mundio Distribution SAS (registered to Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 750 297 244, whose premises are located at 58 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris).
The PayPal payments are processed by the Mundio Group company Mundio Network Limited (registered in the United Kingdom under number 8693390, registered office at 54 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP, United Kingdom) (“Merchant”) on behalf of Mundio Distribution SAS (registered to Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 750 297 244, whose premises are located at 58 avenue de Wagram, 75017 Paris).
Customers who are using PayPal to top up their account will not be able to use the Call Credit Transfer service. This restriction is not applicable to other means of payment.
Security of your personal information: Vectone Mobile uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. Your details, credit card numbers and PINs are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when transferred over the internet.
- PAYSAFECARD PAYMENT
- USE OF SERVICES AND YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You agree
to use the Services and
to permit any third party to use the Services:
- For anything unlawful, immoral or improper;
- To make offensive or nuisance communications in whatever form, or to make or receive reverse charge calls;
- With equipment that is not approved for use with the Network including, but not limited to, SIM-boxes and SIM-gateways;
- To supply goods or services to any third party;
- To send, receive, upload, download or otherwise facilitate any material which is offensive, indecent, defamatory, of a menacing nature, a nuisance, a breach of privacy, an infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property right or otherwise unlawful;
- To gain access to the services of any third party voice over internet protocol calling provider unless expressly permitted by us;
- To transmit a Virus; and
- For the purposes of providing telephony and/or other services to third parties which rely on the Services.
- You agree
- give us any information we reasonably request;
- Follow our reasonable instructions;
- Comply with the instructions and demands of other networks where you are roaming;
- To inform us of any changes in your contact details where you have previously registered these with us. Where you fail to do so you agree that delivery of notice to the contact details we have is effective; and
- Tell us of any claim as soon as possible.
- Fair use policies may apply to specific Services that we provide to you. Where they do we will post them on our website and you agree to abide by them.
- Any failure to comply with any of the terms of this clause 7 is a breach of this Agreement that entitles us to terminate this Agreement.
- CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS OF GOODS
- If the Goods are defective, you must inform us within 7 days. If you fail to do, you are deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made we shall deactivate the Goods. If on inspection / investigation we find the goods to be defective, you shall be entitled to provision of replacement Goods of the same type and denomination.
- SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES
- We may suspend or cease supplying the Services to you without warning where:
- You are in breach of one or more terms of these terms and conditions or someone who uses your Vectone Mobile SIM or Equipment is in breach of them;
- The Network breaks down or needs maintenance. Vectone Mobile tries to minimise these cases;
- Anyone who uses the Equipment or a Vectone Mobile SIM does not keep to the conditions of this Agreement; and
- Your use of the Services damages the Network or puts the Network at risk.
- Where we suspend this does not affect your obligation to pay the Charges, save in the event of suspension or disconnection as a result of our maintenance of the Network which extends beyond three days and affects the entire Network in which case we will not charge any service Charges for the period in which you cannot use the Services.
- We may apply a fee to reconnect the Services where we have suspended them and/or disconnected any Vectone Mobile SIM from the Network under 7.(a)i., 7.(a)iii. or 7.(a)iv.
- Our right to suspend the Services under this Clause 7 does not affect any other rights we have to suspend or terminate this Agreement.
- Where you do not use the Services at least once every 120 days your Vectone Mobile SIM will be disconnected from the Network, this Agreement will be terminated, any multifunctional Top-up Voucher recorded on your Account that has not expired will be forfeited and you will lose your Number.
- The validity of each top up is 90 days. Post the 90 days validity period, the credit will expire and the customer will not be entitled to a refund of the expired credit.
- We may also terminate this Agreement
- You are in breach of any term of this Agreement which is incapable of remedy or where you are in breach and we have asked you to remedy that breach but you have not within 7 days of our asking you to do;
- We suspend it in accordance with Clause 7;
- You become insolvent or are made bankrupt; or
- We are no longer allowed to operate the Network or provide you with the Services.
All written notices to us have to be sent to:
Mundio Distribution SAS
58 Avenue de Wagram